Salary: £25,500 + Van + Fuel Card + Benefits
Hours: 40 (Monday to Friday)
Are you a Roofer looking for a role where you are paid from the moment you leave home in the morning until you get back in the evening?
Fix360 (Your Housing Group’s in house contractor) is looking for an experienced Roofer to join the Preston team dedicated to the day-to-day repairs of our full range of properties.
Salary and benefits….
- Salary of £25,500
- Company van and fuel card (for business use),
- 20 days annual leave, with an extra 3 days between Christmas and New Year plus Bank Holidays if these are days normally worked,
- paid overtime,
- pension scheme,
- Health Care Cash Back Scheme
- Discounted cinema tickets
As a Roofer….
- You will be paid from the minute you leave home (as your travel to/from patch is included in your working day)
- You will live within the PRESTON area, to meet the needs of the business and there's no excessive travelling for you.
- You’ll be working Monday to Friday
- You will have a full UK Driving License (ideally no more than 6 points)
- You’ll be joining our reactive maintenance team, carrying out all aspects of roofing repairs
- You will have NVQ Level 3 Trade Qualification or equivalent recognised competency
- You must be able to complete all slate, tile, stone, ridge, verge and lead repair work to a high standard (EDPM Rubber Roofing/flat roof experience is desirable)
- Basic health and safety knowledge in a repairs environment
- Experience of completing repairs and maintenance works
As part of our pre-employment checks, this role will require you to complete a satisfactory Basic DBS check.
Closing date: 2nd November 2021
Applicants are advised that in the event of receiving a high number of applications, we may close this vacancy early. YHG1
Your Housing Group