ICT Project Manager
Job Title: Project Manager
Salary Banding: £40,000 - £45,000
Job Location: Warrington
Contract Duration: Permanent
Hours (weekly): 35 (Monday to Friday)
Are you looking for a role where you can make a difference and work with a passionate and dedicated team?
We have embarked upon a major transformational programme of work at YHG and now have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join our inspiring, positive and supportive ICT function during this period of significant change in systems, process and strategies.
As Project Manager, you will be joining an enthusiastic team of people focussed on delivering quality ICT solutions in a timely and cost-effective way. At the same time, you will bring your experience in to the organisation to help shape and enhance our delivery methodology and effectiveness as part of our commitment to continuous improvement.
If you have the following, please apply today!
- Extensive project management experience in a dynamic business environment with excellent communication skills.
- Experience of full project lifecycle and ability to demonstrate successful management of business and technical projects
- Experience of budget management and control
- Significant experience of managing multiple ICT, system, and technical change projects concurrently, managing impacts on the business
- Communication and influencing skills for customers and stakeholders being comfortable at senior levels
- Ability to inspire others to achieve goals through personal enthusiasm and commitment and by providing on the job support
In return we will provide you not only with a competitive salary of £40,000 - £45,000 (starting salary dependent on experience), but also the opportunity to have a fantastic work life mix through our flexible working culture along with 25 days holiday (22 contractual, 3 non contractual) plus all bank holidays and an option to buy further holidays, a pension scheme (matched by YHG up to 8%), Health Cash Plan Scheme other excellent rewards such as subsidised gym membership, high street/online shopping discount scheme and half price cinema tickets.
Prior to completing your application, please review the attached Role Profile to better understand the role and key responsibilities.
Closing date: 16th March 2020
Should we receive a high number of applications, we may close this vacancy earlier than the date indicated above, therefore, you are encouraged to submit your application as soon as possible.
Your Housing Group values diversity and encourages applications from all communities. Your Housing Group operates a Guaranteed Interview Scheme for tenants or anyone who resides in a Your Housing Group property. It also operates the scheme for any applicants who declare they have a disability. Those applicants who meet the minimum requirements for the role as set out in the role profile will be guaranteed an interview. Some roles may be subject to probity checks which will override the scheme where a potential conflict of interest or a probity matter has been identified. YHG1
Your Housing Group