Customer Service Advisor
Job Title: Customer Service Contact Centre
Salary: Circa £20,000
Location: Homebased North West
Contract Duration: Permanent
Hours: 35 per week (on a rota basis)
Are you an experienced Contact Centre advisor who excels in providing a “Right First Time” service to customers and not just focused on the number of calls answered?
What’s the role?
Your Housing Group has a small number of opportunities for homebased Customer Service Advisors, to join a team who excel at providing excellent customer service.
As a Customer Service Advisor…..
- you won’t need to worry about a daily commute to work as you will be homebased; handling incoming queries (by phone, email and webchat) providing first line support to tenants
- you will live within a maximum 25 miles of WA3 7QH, to be able to attend our Head Office in Birchwood, Warrington for training, meetings and 121’s;
- your home workspace will be interruption free, to minimise disruption to our customers;
- you will work on a rota basis – Monday-Friday 8am-7pm, Approx 1 in 4 Saturdays 9am-5pm and 10am-2pm on Bank Holidays (not every one – but on a rota basis)
- you will receive a laptop and headset, also a desk and chair if you need them
- you will be flexible, resilient, customer focused and a confident problem-solver
- you will be able to switch between taking calls to dealing with digital enquiries
- you will be passionate about taking a “Right First Time”, approach with each customer, ensuring an excellent service experience, each and every time
What’s it like working from home?
Following a 3-4 week induction at our Head Office, when you’re ready to ‘go it alone’ you actually won’t be – alone that is! Even though you’ll be working from your own home, it’ll be like your Team Leader is right there with you. Whenever you need to speak with them, either directly or via Microsoft Teams chat, they’re always on hand to support you, to help you deal with customer’s query at their first point of contact; so that’s a win:win for you and the customer.
What hours will I be working? You’ll be working a 35 hour weekly rota, which includes working Monday-Friday 8am to 7pm; working approx. one in 4 Saturday’s 9am to 5pm and Bank Holidays are worked on a rota basis between 10am and 2pm.
What’s in it for me?
You’ll be working for a company where 88% of employees recommend it as a great place to work. A salary of circa £20,000 and 33 days annual leave. We also provide a great benefits package, including a contributory pension where we match your contribution up to 8%, a Healthcare cash plan through BHSF, that doesn’t just provide dental and optician cashback but also health and wellbeing benefits (such as 24/7 GP Access and alternative therapies).
As this role allows access to confidential tenancy information, we regret we are unable to accept applications from existing tenants/residents or from those who have an association with existing tenants/residents.
Prior to completing your application, please review the attached Role Profile to better understand the role and key responsibilities.
Closing date: 6 June 2022
We may close this vacancy earlier than the date indicated above, therefore, you are encouraged to submit your application as soon as possible.
Your Housing Group values diversity and encourages applications from all communities. Your Housing Group operates a Guaranteed Interview Scheme for tenants or anyone who resides in a Your Housing Group property. It also operates the scheme for any applicants who declare they have a disability. Those applicants who meet the minimum requirements for the role as set out in the advert and role profile will be guaranteed an interview. Some roles may be subject to probity checks which will override the scheme where a potential conflict of interest or a probity matter has been identified. YHG1
Your Housing Group