Salary: £25,500 + Van + Fuel Card + Benefits
Hours: 40 (Monday to Friday)
Fix360 (Your Housing Group’s in house contractor) is looking for an experienced Bricklayer.
Salary and benefits….
- Salary of £25,500
- Company van and fuel card (for business use),
- 20 days annual leave, with an extra 3 days between Christmas and New Year plus Bank Holidays if these are days normally worked,
- Paid overtime
- Pension scheme
- Health Care Cash Back Scheme
- Discounted cinema tickets
As a multi-skilled Bricklayer….
- You will be paid from the minute you leave home (as your travel to/from patch is included in your working day)
- You will live within the Preston area, to meet the needs of the business and there's no excessive travelling for you
- You will have a full UK Driving License (ideally no more than 6 points)
- You’ll be working Monday to Friday
- You will be laying flags, edgings, lay/consolidate hard core, landscaping, brick and block walling, fencing, drainage, foundations and excavation, undertaking bricklaying and groundwork on maintenance and major/minor construction work
- You will be paired with an experienced Bricklayer to ensure maximum efficiency
- All tools and equipment required to perform the role will be provided (mobile phone and PDA/hand-held, full uniform, company van and all power tools)
- You will have NVQ Level 3 Trade Qualification or previous experience of Flagging, Paving, Concreting, Drainage, Brickwork, Repointing and Fencing works
- Basic health and safety knowledge in a repairs environment
- Experience of completing repairs and maintenance works
As part of our pre-employment checks, this role will require you to complete a satisfactory Basic DBS check.
fix360 is a Your Housing Group company, formed in October 2017 to independently service the Group’s properties across the North West of England.
Closing date: 2nd November 2021
Applicants are advised that in the event of receiving a high number of applications, we may close this vacancy early. YHG1
Your Housing Group