Salary Banding: circa £18,000
Job Location: Stoke-on-Trent
Contract Duration: Permanent
Hours (weekly): Full time 35 per week (including weekends and Bank Holidays)
Are you looking for more than just an Admin role? Are you looking for a role where you can make a difference to people’s lives?
Your Housing Group has an exciting opportunity for an Administrator based at our modern Extra Care Scheme, Oak Priory, Abbey Hulton, Stoke-on-Trent (ST2 8PN). We are a stakeholder of the Sapphire Consortium appointed to deliver 390 high quality retirement apartments as part of a PFI contract in partnership with Stoke-on-Trent City Council.
As our Administrator, you will
- provide a ‘front of house’ service to the Scheme
- be a real people person, enjoy being customer facing and the first port of call for queries
- enjoy providing a great customer service
- have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- be super organised and can prioritise a busy workload
- have solid experience using Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Our reception is open 7 days a week from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Saturday and 10am to 2pm every Sunday. The hours of work will be 35 per week Monday to Friday with occasional cover required for weekends and bank holidays.
- A competitive full-time salary of circa £18,000
- 22 days annual leave per annum
- Annual leave increases with length of service
- Bank Holidays (or time off in lieu)
- A Pension Scheme with contributions matched to 8%
- A Cash Back Healthcare plan (claiming back for things like dentist and opticians’ visits)
- Discounted digital gift cards (eg The White Company)
- Cycle Scheme
- Savings Scheme
- To name just a few!!
With over 28,000 homes across the North West, Yorkshire and the Midlands, Your Housing Group has a large portfolio of retirement living developments and an innovative private rental offer in Nuvu.
This role is eligible for a DBS check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (i.e. it involves certain activities in relation to children and/or adults) and is defined as regulated activity under Part 1 of the Safeguarding Vulnerable Groups Act 2006. Therefore, a DBS BASIC check for a regulated activity is an essential requirement.
Prior to completing your application, we encourage you to review the attached Role Profile to better understand the role and key responsibilities.
Closing date: 4th March 2022
We may close this vacancy earlier than the date indicated above, therefore; you are encouraged to submit your application as soon as possible.
Your Housing Group values diversity and encourages applications from all communities. Your Housing Group operates a Guaranteed Interview Scheme for tenants or anyone who resides in a Your Housing Group property. It also operates the scheme for any applicants who declare they have a disability. Those applicants who meet the minimum requirements for the role as set out in the role profile will be guaranteed an interview. Some roles may be subject to probity checks which will override the scheme where a potential conflict of interest or a probity matter has been identified. YHG1
Your Housing Group