Ground Maintenance Contract Supervisor
Fix360 is a dynamic Contractor that provides a growing suite of property maintenance services to 28,000 properties owned by Your Housing Group (YHG) across the North of England. With a strong value proposition, our vision is to deliver 100% of YHGs repairs and maintenance works by 2026 and to achieve this we need great people.
Due to continued growth, fix360 have new and exciting opportunities for a proactive, experienced Ground Maintenance Contract Supervisor who will support the Contract Manager in managing the delivery of ground maintenance services to group properties.
The Ground Maintenance Contract Supervisor will lead a team to carry out ground maintenance works to standards, timescales, frequencies and budget with a priority on health, safety and wellbeing (of staff, public and tenants), customer satisfaction and cost reduction.
In addition to a competitive salary, our benefits include, company van and fuel card, 23 days annual leave, pension scheme, Health Cash Plan Scheme and other excellent rewards such discounted gym membership and cinema tickets and a buy/sell holiday scheme.
If you have……
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations and good practice within a Ground Maintenance Environment
- Ability to carry out risk assessments within a Ground Maintenance environment.
- Experience in the Ground Maintenance industry, ideally working within a customer focussed housing organisation
- Experience of successfully leading, managing and motivating teams, including managing team performance in a matrix structure.
- Experience of managing teams comprised of permanent and seasonal workers, and of managing external contractors
- Experience of mobilising Ground Maintenance contracts
….. then we’d love to hear from you!
In addition to the above you will embrace the culture of continuous improvement to support Value for Money throughout the organisation and have a passion for doing things right first time.
Closing date: 26th January 2020 YHG1
Your Housing Group