Ground Maintenance Contract Manager
Fix360 is a dynamic Contractor that provides a growing suite of property maintenance services to 28,000 properties owned by Your Housing Group (YHG) across the North of England. With a strong value proposition, our vision is to deliver 100% of YHGs repairs and maintenance works by 2026 and to achieve this we need great people.
Due to continued growth, fix360 have new and exciting opportunities for a proactive, experienced Ground Maintenance Contract Manager to lead a newly formed, dynamic team.
Working within our recently established Estates business unit as a member of the business lead team, you will manage the delivery of ground maintenance programmes to Your Housing Group customers.
As Ground Maintenance Contract Manager, you will manage internal and external teams ensuring the delivery of a safe, effective, efficient and economic service to both customers and end users, meeting or exceeding service standards within budget.
In addition to a competitive salary, our benefits include, 23 days annual leave, pension scheme, Health Cash Plan Scheme and other excellent rewards such discounted gym membership and cinema tickets and a buy/sell holiday scheme.
If you have……
- Experience of managing and delivering large ground maintenance contracts using local and external resources.
- Experience of delivering ground maintenance projects in a social housing context
- Demonstrable commercial acumen.
- Encouraging communication and willingness to share knowledge and information.
- Relevant sector knowledge.
- Ability to drive continuous improvement in contract performance and operational service improvements.
- Ability to develop team members to develop high performance teams
….. then we’d love to hear from you!
In addition to the above you will embrace the culture of continuous improvement to support Value for Money throughout the organisation and have a passion for doing things right first time.
Closing date: 19th January 2020 YHG1
Your Housing Group