Estates and Facilities Management Contract Manager
Fix360 is a dynamic Contractor that provides a growing suite of property maintenance services to 28,000 properties owned by Your Housing Group (YHG) across the North of England. With a strong value proposition, our vision is to deliver 100% of YHGs repairs and maintenance works by 2026 and to achieve this we need great people.
Due to continued growth, fix360 have new and exciting opportunities for a proactive, experienced Estates and Facilities Management Contract Manager to lead a newly formed, dynamic team.
Working within our recently established Estates business unit as a member of the business lead team, you will manage the delivery of cleaning and clearance programmes to Your Housing Group customers.
As Estates and Facilities Management Contract Manager, you will manage internal and external teams ensuring the delivery of a safe, effective, efficient and economic service to both customers and end users, meeting or exceeding service standards within budget. Other responsibilities will include the supervision of handy person services, pest control, graffiti removal and compliance checking.
In addition to a competitive salary, our benefits include, 23 days annual leave, pension scheme, Health Cash Plan Scheme and other excellent rewards such discounted gym membership and cinema tickets and a buy/sell holiday scheme.
If you have……
- Experience of managing and delivering large cleaning and clearance contracts using local and external resources.
- Experience of delivering cleaning and clearance projects in a social housing/FM context
- Demonstrable commercial acumen.
- Encouraging communication and willingness to share knowledge and information.
- Relevant sector knowledge.
- Ability to drive continuous improvement in contract performance and operational service improvements.
….. then we’d love to hear from you!
In addition to the above you will embrace the culture of continuous improvement to support Value for Money throughout the organisation and have a passion for doing things right first time.
Closing date: 19th January 2020 YHG1
Your Housing Group