Fix360 is a Your Housing Group company, formed in October 2017 to independently service the Group’s properties across the North West of England. As a commercial contractor, we aim to provide the best service to our customers, using the most up to date digital solutions. YHG has over 28,000 homes across the North West, Yorkshire and the Midlands. The business also has a large portfolio of retirement living developments and an innovative private rental offer in Nuvu.
Due to continued growth, fix360 have new and exciting opportunities for a proactive, experienced Contracts Supervisor to lead a growing, dynamic team focused on day to day repairs.
As a Contract Supervisor you will support the Contract Manager in managing the delivery of required works for Group residential properties, including responsive repair works, disrepair works, void and new let property surveys and repairs. You will be leading a team to carry out repairs to standard, timescales and budget with a priority on health, safety and well-being of staff, public and tenants.
In addition to a competitive salary, our benefits include, company van and fuel card, 23 days annual leave, pension scheme, Health Cash Plan Scheme and other excellent rewards such discounted gym membership and cinema tickets and a buy/sell holiday scheme.
If you have……
- Relevant trade qualifications – SMSTS, First Aid, CSCS Managers and Professionals Black Card.
- The ability to Identify, build, monitor and maintain constructive relationships with teams and stakeholders.
- Knowledge of the Housing Health and Safety Rating System (HHSRS).
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Experience of successfully leading, managing and motivating teams, including managing team performance in a matrix structure
….. then we’d love to hear from you!
In addition to the above you will embrace the culture of continuous improvement to support Value for Money throughout the organisation and have a passion for doing things right first time.
Closing date: 4th March 2020
Your Housing Group