Business Intelligence Analyst
Fix360 is a dynamic Contractor that provides a growing suite of property maintenance services to 28,000 properties owned by Your Housing Group (YHG) across the North of England. With a strong value proposition, our vision is to deliver 100% of YHGs repairs and maintenance works by 2026 and to achieve this we need great people.
Due to continued growth, fix360 have new and exciting opportunities for a Business Intelligence Analyst who will routinely extract data from available sources and turn that data into information that allows multiple stakeholders to understand their current performance.
At Fix360 our Business Intelligence Analyst’s work with the information they generate, and with other data and information sources, to actively identify opportunities for improvement in the performance of FIX360 teams, contracts and services.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst at Fix306, you will actively report on performance and improvement to key stakeholders and managers using a wide range of methods.
In addition to a competitive salary, our benefits include 23 days annual leave, pension scheme, Health Cash Plan Scheme and other excellent rewards such discounted gym membership and cinema tickets and a buy/sell holiday scheme.
If you have……
- At least 2 years’ experience in an analytical position
- Experience of working in a fast-moving operations environment
- Experience of presenting complex data to multiple stakeholders in a format that allows them to easily use the data
- Strong Microsoft tSQL experience / knowledge
- Experience with Microsoft office and especially in Excel and Access, to preferably include power BI
- Knowledge of data mining and data analysis techniques
- High level mathematical and analytical skills
- Ability to use IT systems to extract and develop data
- Ability to turn complex data, into well communicated information that is presented to a wide range of people to achieve performance improvements
….. then we’d love to hear from you!
In addition to the above you will embrace the culture of continuous improvement to support Value for Money throughout the organisation and have a passion for doing things right first time.
Closing date: 2nd February 2020 YHG1
Your Housing Group